Our service includes
Set up of new listing
we will do a search to see if you are on Google Local Business and Google Maps.
If your business is not listed, a listing will be created and verified (this can take up to 2 weeks because Google needs to confirm the business exists by sending a postcard containing a verification code to the business address). We will need the code to inform Google that the business is genuine.
Claim of Existing Listing
If your business is already on Google listing, it will be claimed, verified, and confirmed as belonging to you as owner. And us as the listing manager.
Google My Business Page
A Google My Business Page (GMB) will be created for your business. This includes:
- A short profile for your business
- Your products/services (people can find what they search for)
- The geographical area you serve
- Images/video/descriptions of your products/ services if required
- Correct contact details (people can contact you directly from your GMB page with a click of a button)
- Opening and closing times
- Link to your website if you have one
Your business will be listed on Google Places and Google maps. People will find you when they search on any device (Desktop, Laptop, Ipad, or Mobile phone). We will make sure the listing reflects your correct address and information and that your business shows clearly on Google Maps.
When people search for a product or service in your area, this is the first thing they see on Google.
If you are not there, you are losing customers.